Content is a problem
We have talked to hundreds of company executives and agency principals about content strategy and they all say the same thing.
- Anyone can create content, but not everyone is good at it
- It’s less about talent and more about experience
- It’s less about knowledge and more about empathy
- It can’t be done by committee, but can be done by conversation
Inexperienced people can create content cheaply, but that content doesn’t reach their audience, especially when the subject of the content is complex. Agencies serving the technology world understand the problem better than their clients do, but they have the same problem: They can't find the talent experience, customer empathy and the ability to create the content to do the job. That’s a content problem.
Footwasher Media the agency that agencies are looking for.
- We have been producing engaging, trustworthy and ethical content for more than 40 years.
- We are respected in multiple industries, government, and non-profit markets.
- We can work within your client budgets to produce strategies and content for clients that get results.
- We can even teach your team and clients how to do it better.
In short, we solve the content problem.
Content can build bridges to your market, if you have the knowledge and take the time to do it right. We can help. Contact us for a free evaluation of your program.
understand the process
We have more than 50 years of experience in media and communications. Commbasics gives you a window into our knowledge.